To apply to an account please fill up the form below. We will get back to you shortly.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- “Buyer” means person who is buying from seller.
- “Seller” means Greens Produce Ltd.
- “Guarantor(s)” means the Director Directors who have signed the customer application form thereby agreeing to these term and conditions of sale.
- The Sellers normal credit terms are 28 days from the date of invoice.
- The Seller reserves the right to require a deposit or payment from the Buyer before delivery of the goods.
- All Payments Must be made to us via BACS, Cheque or Cash.
Our Bank details are as follows
Bank : Barclays
Account No 10317551
Sort Code 208057
- Please note all remittances should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Failure to receive payment within the terms agreed entitles the Seller to suspend any future deliveries or orders and remove any credit terms out therefore rendering the whole account payable
- In the event of the Seller having to employ the services of a third party/parties to collect any overdue monies ,the Seller, in addition to its statuary rights , will invoice the Buyer an amount off 10% of any overdue balance sent out to third party/parties for collection
- In order for the seller to determine a credit limit for the Buyer, It is accepted that the seller will undertake a credit search and or seek references wherever necessary
- All claims for poor quality or wrong product must be made within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- We must be notified of any disputed invoice ASAP but within two days of receipt of said invoice by either email phone call.
- In case of any rejection or return you must take every possible care to return the produce unless otherwise agreed
- We will not be responsible for any claims that are made against you for the products supplied by us, unless agreed.
- We intend to provide you with quality service and to fulfil your requirements, but we will not be held responsible for any loss of sale due to short supply.
- Any contract entered into With the seller, will be made under the exclusive jurisdiction of the course of England and Wales
- The director or directors hereby personally guarantee, jointly and severally where appropriate, all and any payments which are or May become due to the seller by the buyer in event of any default by the buyer in making payment for the goods under these terms and conditions of sale